This is a new exciting freelance position with flexible hours and the opportunity to grow into a full-time role. Our customers are ambitious fintech startups and enterprises in a variety of sectors including digital banking, asset management, and virtual asset service providers. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing Ospree’s marketing strategy online. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate marketing performance metrics, and optimize for success. You must have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and a growth mindset. It is an exciting role to form our marketing strategy and make a real difference.
What Will I Be Doing?
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
• Create campaigns to target new and existing customers with relevant products with a focus on conversion.
• Create engaging content, to include video for our social media accounts
• Put together monthly, quarterly, and annual plans & strategies for all marketing areas to include email, social, paid, affiliate/partnerships that are in line with overall business objectives
• Be responsible for the delivery of marketing materials (sales packs, landing pages, emails, direct mail) to help drive leads and sales
• Build our brand – utilizing marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online & offline activities to increase our brand awareness.
What Skills Should I have?
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• A creative flair with an eye for detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Communications, or any other related field.
• Experience launching online marketing initiatives
• Experience in Paid and Organic marketing, Email, Social, Content and affiliate marketing.
• Proficiency in SEO
Nice to Have:
• Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
• Ability to project manage small projects and prioritize tasks.
We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts with compliance, traditional banking, and cybersecurity backgrounds who want to help shape the future of digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies are adopted at a global scale we are building the relevant tools to assist financial institutions to stay up to date with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We know regulations of digital assets and interoperability with traditional finance will foster the trust necessary to set mass adoption in motion and also offer consumers protection.
Ospree.io provides Software-as-a-Service modular solutions to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, case management, smart-rules, and reporting. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! Initial zoom call interviews happening ASAP. No agencies, please.