What’s the role?
- If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on skill development and a performance-based role progression path.
What will I do?
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for complex customers who require higher-touch service.
- Build and foster relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams.
- Engage customers in strategy conversations, to derive maximum value from their team.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding customer’s usage of new products.
- Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining roadmap to achieve success and share in accountability of their success.
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed.
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
- Be accountable for the retention of your customers along with maintaining an accurate forecast for in-month and future month performance.
- Serve as a mentor to new team members.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
Who are you?
- Extensive experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role.
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
- Confident, self motivated, and a true team player
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Experience with SaaS & marketing automation software are a huge plus!
We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts with compliance, traditional banking, and cybersecurity backgrounds who want to help shape the future of digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies are adopted at a global scale we are building the relevant tools to assist financial institutions to stay up to date with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We know regulations of digital assets and interoperability with traditional finance will foster the trust necessary to set mass adoption in motion and also offer consumers protection.
Ospree.io provides Software-as-a-Service modular solutions to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, case management, smart-rules, and reporting. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! Initial zoom call interviews happening ASAP. No agencies, please.