What Will I Be Doing?
- Increasing our foothold & market share between the EMEA region.
- Leading the entire sales process from discovery calls, to contract negotiation to closing deals.
- Building a pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting.
- Building a sales team and managing day-to-day performance by tracking metrics and KPIs.
- Managing and structuring our relationships with partners and distributors
- Helping us to develop a compelling product positioning specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels.
- Assisting with sales hiring and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree or equivalent (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience in managing a sales operational function
- Professional/ Business level English for the purposes of communicating with customers & media
- Experience working independently leading a diverse team
- Experience working with CRMs / API Integrations
- Pre existing relationships and reputation within the Digital Asset community
- Partnership experience with Tier 1 & 2 Banks
- General understanding of the compliance and regulatory environment pertaining to Digital Asset Industry.
- General understanding of the Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency
- Previous experience leading a sales team
- Strategic thinker who can build out the team and business from the ground up
- Personable; able to build out and maintain key partnership relationships necessary to scale the business
- Passion for the Singapore Fintech ecosystem
- Already part of crypto regulatory working groups is a bonus
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and on a deadline
We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts with compliance, traditional banking, and cybersecurity backgrounds who want to help shape the future of digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies are adopted at a global scale we are building the relevant tools to assist financial institutions to stay up to date with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We know regulations of digital assets and interoperability with traditional finance will foster the trust necessary to set mass adoption in motion and also offer consumers protection.
Ospree.io provides Software-as-a-Service modular solutions to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, case management, smart-rules, and reporting. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! Initial zoom call interviews happening ASAP. No agencies, please.